With Valentine’s just a few days away we wanted to share different outfits you could put together for various occasions! We took advantage of Zaful’s Valentine’s day sale to create the perfect v-day lookbook at affordable prices.
Whether your plans consist of a Galentines 👭 watching “Fifty Shades of Grey” with a tub of ice cream or a laidback date with your boo, this is perfect for you! These are pieces that are cute ‘n casual.
1. Pullover Sweater – there are so many cozy sweaters out there that can be mixed and matched. We’ve paired this with a skirt and would suggest a cute pair white sneakers.
2. Corduroy Skirt – Corduroy is a fun material, perfect for the chilly season! This skirt is also available in a nude pink, a great color for any time of the year.
3. Wide Leg Jumpsuit – Jumpsuits are so trendy and very versatile. You can throw on a blazer and heels for a polished look, or pair it with flat sandals for a relaxed look.
Wanna spice things up a bit? Here are other options for something sexy and racy. If you are planning on meeting your date later next Wednesday evening, plan for a look that you can take from day-to-night.
4. Lace Teddy – bodysuits are great, but lace teddies are something you can sport at the end of the night…if you know what we mean (wink emoji)
5. Faux Leather Pants – If you want to add a bold feel to a more conservative look, you can do this by combining different textures. Leather always add edge.
6. Blazer – This look can easily be something you wear to work by simply wearing a woven top over your teddy and a blazer. Before the date, take off the top and voilà!
Since the big day falls on a Wednesday this year, some of you may be saving your plans for the weekend. For a night look here are some options!
7. Cami Wrap Dress – This silk dress is so sexy!
8. Ruched Dress - We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. We love off-the-shoulder dresses! They are the perfect way to be sexy without revealing too much. We’ve seen sooo many bloggers wearing this style.
9. Sock Boots – Sock boots and knee high boots are our faves. Pair your dresses with any of them and show off those legs!