We want to do something special for our followers and are hosting a giveaway with Neutrogena 💙! In order to participate you have to follow these rules:
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like this post on our Instagram and tag a friend in the comments section
- Subscribe to our YouTube
We will be selecting three lucky winners who will be receiving some of the products we got during the #WeAllGrow conference. We all want beautiful skin and with Neutrogena’s NEW skin care lines, you’ll be looking flawless! Take a look below at some of the #NeverBetter goodies!
To participate, you must be 18 years of age or older and live in the United States. Giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winners Addie, Monica and Noel!
Our first PDA recipe YAAAY!!! We are super excited to collab with Neocell and create a recipe that is both yummy and beautifying. We both are in our mid twenties and sadly this is when our collagen production rate starts decreasing. However, there’s amazing products like Neocell’s Super Collagen powder which helps supplement our body and activate the synthesis of collagen. We love that it has no taste, which makes it super easy to add to any food!
Buy it here and check out more recipes here!
With Valentine’s just a few days away we wanted to share different outfits you could put together for various occasions! We took advantage of Zaful’s Valentine’s day sale to create the perfect v-day lookbook at affordable prices.
Whether your plans consist of a Galentines 👭 watching “Fifty Shades of Grey” with a tub of ice cream or a laidback date with your boo, this is perfect for you! These are pieces that are cute ‘n casual.
1. Pullover Sweater – there are so many cozy sweaters out there that can be mixed and matched. We’ve paired this with a skirt and would suggest a cute pair white sneakers.
2. Corduroy Skirt – Corduroy is a fun material, perfect for the chilly season! This skirt is also available in a nude pink, a great color for any time of the year.
3. Wide Leg Jumpsuit – Jumpsuits are so trendy and very versatile. You can throw on a blazer and heels for a polished look, or pair it with flat sandals for a relaxed look.
Wanna spice things up a bit? Here are other options for something sexy and racy. If you are planning on meeting your date later next Wednesday evening, plan for a look that you can take from day-to-night.
4. Lace Teddy – bodysuits are great, but lace teddies are something you can sport at the end of the night…if you know what we mean (wink emoji)
5. Faux Leather Pants – If you want to add a bold feel to a more conservative look, you can do this by combining different textures. Leather always add edge.
6. Blazer – This look can easily be something you wear to work by simply wearing a woven top over your teddy and a blazer. Before the date, take off the top and voilà!
Since the big day falls on a Wednesday this year, some of you may be saving your plans for the weekend. For a night look here are some options!
7. Cami Wrap Dress – This silk dress is so sexy!
8. Ruched Dress - We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. We love off-the-shoulder dresses! They are the perfect way to be sexy without revealing too much. We’ve seen sooo many bloggers wearing this style.
9. Sock Boots – Sock boots and knee high boots are our faves. Pair your dresses with any of them and show off those legs!